There are a couple of ways to get yourself into the SEA-Alerts Google group.
- If you already have an account with Google, you can request a subscription to SEA-Alerts directly, or
- You can respond to an email invitation from SEA-Alerts.
- If you already have an account with Google, sign on to your Google account in your browser.
- Go to the page: http://groups.google.com/group/sea-alerts?hl=en
- Click on the link to apply for membership to sea-alerts
- A manager will be notified of your subscription request and can grant it.
- Arrange with us to send you an invitation to your email (not necessarily a gmail account).
- We will send you an email invitation
from: SEA Manager (Google Groups)
subject: Google Groups Invitation: sea-alerts
- In the email body, click on the button/link labeled ‘Accept This Invitation’
- That’s it.